We had the pleasure of providing our cash bar service for the launch party of Proctor & Stevenson’s brand-new office space. Our mobile bars are the pride and joy of our organisation and how we originally got into the events industry, we have provided mobile bars for all kinds and sizes of events for years and we are generally regarded as one of the South West’s leading mobile bar providers with lots of other mobile bar companies using our equipment and services on a very regular basis.
As the launch party was on a Thursday and the offices were fully operational, this meant that we couldn’t arrive to set up until the morning of the event. Once we arrived, we had to clear the event space, so we could set up our mobile bar and the other equipment that we were providing for the event.
What We Provided
On this occasion, we went to view the venue beforehand to measure out the event space to see where the bar would be best fitted and to speak with the event organisers. After some discussion, we found out that a lot of our other equipment would be perfect for the event and the organisers gladly welcomed any opinions and ideas that we had.
- A fully operational mobile bar; including bar fronts, stocks, bar equipment and staff.
- A fully stocked reception service including; 300 Champagne Flutes, Prosecco for 300 guests, two trestle tables with linen. This was set up by our event coordinator with the help of the catering company’s waiting staff.
- Smoking area including; an Athena Heater, Chrome Posts with Rope and buckets with sand for waste.
- Lighting for the event space including; festoon lighting which we set up across the ceiling structures. LED Uplighters which we positioned to highlight the beautiful décor in their event space.
- 3 x Coat rails with 150 hangers for guests to leave their coats/bags if necessary.
- Additional to our bar glassware, we provided 180 x Hi Ball’s and 120 x Martini Glasses for the mixologist company’s fabulous cocktails.
- 300 x Rice bowls and Forks for the caterers main course.
Although we had to ensure that we didn’t interrupt the normal working day for this company’s employees, all this equipment was delivered and set up on the morning of the event and took our event coordinator and team around 3 hours to be completed. We then cleared most equipment with us on the night after the bar had finished serving ready for the event space to return to normal for the next working day and sent some drivers back the next morning to clear the remaining items such as festoon lighting and any leftover glassware.
Feedback From Proctor & Stevenson
Just a note to say thank you so much to you all for bringing Proctor + Stevenson’s opening event to life.You were all brilliant and made the night so easy to co-ordinate so a special thank you from me and Ollie!
All our visitors had a wonderful time and there were so many lovely comments about the food, lighting, booze, cocktails, music and the smoothness of the event, which is largely down to you guys and your super skills, so thank you.
Please pass on our thanks to all your staff too, and enjoy some pictures of the event below
https://www.facebook.com/ProctorsBristol/posts/10157202592929552 – You are welcome to use any photos here – please feel free to tag us in them!
Sarah Vezmar, Front of House Manager, Proctors & Stevenson